Saturday, March 16, 2019

Anything Is Possible :: essays research papers

     The rain splattered against my car windshield as I grumpily drove to work. I hated my ponder, working as a harbors aide in a New York hospital. I worked in the childrens section of the hospital. Every day more kids arrived, which meant I had to deepen more hospital beds and clean up more messes. This was not my thinking of fun. The only reason I had taken the hire out as a nurses aide was to make enough money to rest in New York City. However, I was thankful that this job would only outlast devil more weeks. Last week my dream had finally fall down true. I was offered a job in a chorus zephyr of an off Broadway production. Soon I would follow my childhood dream of fitting a Broadway dancer and leave this boring hospital job behind. afterwards parking my car, I tromped through the puddles and into the building. When I hung up my soaking steady hat and coat, I had no idea this day would depart my life. As I began to gather up my cleaning supplies to begin my daily routine, I see one of my co-workers near by. "Are there any tender arrivals?" I asked."As a matter of fact, there are two newborn kids. Theyll be moving into Room 209." she replied. "Youd better change their bed sheets quickly."I hurried up to Room 209. Every new patient required fresh bed sheets and a clean room. It was my job to make sure they had them. I came in contact with patients quite oft because I was always cleaning their rooms. However, I knew it was not a bang-up idea to become attached to any of the kids. Co-workers had informed me that they had become strong of a child, only to have their hearts broken when the child didnt survive. I had been careful not to make the same mistake. I did my job and didnt think much about the sick kids. Just as I finished cleaning the room, two young girls entered in flap chairs. They were both pale and sick. One was a small girl with a look of exhaustion on her face. Her name was Patty. T he other girl looked the likes of she was about eleven years old and had pretty brown eyes. When she saw me, she asked me what my name was."Catherine," I replied."My name is Angela," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment